The vest is an article of clothing that is on heavy rotation for me during this time of year. The weather tends to be fairly mild around here but still cool enough to necessitate having a piece of outerwear. This vest does just the job – it’s lightweight and doesn’t add bulk but also, keeps me extra warm. The fur lining at the neckline is just the right amount of soft and the hood is great for putting on when it starts sprinkling outside. Want one of your own? Today, The Mint Julep Boutique, is giving one of my lucky readers (maybe it’s you!) a $25 gift card to their boutique – just enter below!
THIS POST HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU IN COLLABORATION WITH The Mint Julep Boutique.
ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Tags: black, blue, GAP, gold, LOFT, Louise et Cie, orange, The Mint Julep, white, Xhilaration
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (139)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (226)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)
- Little black dress for summer // Style Me Wednesday