Ever since I bought these shorts a few weeks ago, I’ve been waiting for the warmer weather so I could wear them. This past weekend was just the perfect time for that! I love the exaggerated bow at the waist because why not? Here I paired it with a polka dot top but it can be easily paired like I did here or with a chambray shirt or a silky camisole. I’m keeping my eye on the getting another pair and that poses an important question: stripes, chambray, floral, or pineapples?
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (139)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (226)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)
- Little black dress for summer // Style Me Wednesday