Can you believe it’s November already? ‘Tis the season for neutrals, warm sweaters, and sparkly embellishments! With the holiday season right around the corner, I’ve rounded up some of my budget friendly finds (all under $30) to spruce up your wardrobe or add a fun touch to your outfit.
(1) COZY TUNIC SWEATER – I’m loving the longer length of this sweater since it pairs with jeans or leggings. The only problem I have is deciding what color I like best since it’s available in 5 different colors!
(2) FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS – Real leather pants or leggings can be quite pricey and may not be an item you’ll be wearing on a daily basis. These leggings are the perfect compromise to get the leather look without emptying your wallet.
(3) PEARL EARRINGS – this updated look on the pearl stud earring will get you plenty of compliments. I’m loving the collection of mini pearls as opposed to the single pearl.
(5) ZIP UP HEELED ANKLE BOOTIE – how cute is this bootie with the zipper detail? This can be paired with anything: leggings, jeans, a skirt, or a dress!
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (139)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (226)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)
- Little black dress for summer // Style Me Wednesday