Spring is just around the corner and what a better way to welcome it by adding a few pink items to your closet! Here are a few of my favorite items currently on sale:
1. The perfect sweater to help transition from the cold weather to the milder temperatures of Spring
(Dorothy Perkins Pink Cocoon sweater; on sale for $27 (originally $39))
2. A simple necklace can make just as much of statement as a larger necklace. This pink pentagonal necklace will definitely be an investment piece that you can wear time and time again.
(Macy’s – 14K gold necklace, faceted pink agate pentagon necklace; on sale for $244.65 – save an extra 25% off with yesterday’s deals post (originally $830))
4. Another pair of colored jeans – yes, please! Pair these with an oversized sweater and it’ll scream “I’m ready for Spring!”
(True Religion Finnigan jeans; on sale for $154 (originally $220))
6. Add a pop of color to your outfit and have it be functional, too! This watch is a classic design and will be timeless (and a steal at under $100!)
(Anne Klein Crystal-Accent Rose watch; $95 – save an extra 20% off with yesterday’s deals post)
7. A hint of color in these drop earrings – pull your hair back, and have others admire these cute sparkling earrings.
(Kate Spade Frosty Floral earrings; on sale for $45.56 (originally $68))
8. A cute bow belt to complete your outfit! Try pairing with some white jeans, a dress, or a skirt to give some interesting details.
(Kate Spade Pyramid Bow; on sale for $52.26 (originally $78))
9. Clutches are perfect for when you’re out on the town or on the go. The versatile size allows you to grab all your essentials in a small bag. The sequins add cute detail to this clutch – pair with a black dress and you’re all set!
(River Island embellished corner pochette bag; on sale for $30.11 – order with the ASOS Skater coat and take an extra $30 off with yesterday’s deals post (originally $37.64))
10. Ballet flats are my go-to shoes ‐ I can wear them to dress an outfit up or down. This pair in patent leather blush pink is a must-have for my closet. Pair with some pastels and I’ll be all set!
(Nine West Andhearts flats; $69 – take an extra 15% off with yesterday’s deals post)
SHOP THE LOOK:
Tags: Anne Klein, ASOS, clutch, Dior, Dorothy Perkins, earrings, flats, Kate Spade, Macy's, Nine West, pink, statement necklace, True Religion
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (139)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (226)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)
- Little black dress for summer // Style Me Wednesday