The changing colors of the leaves has me drawn more towards the darker color hues but simultaneously gravitating towards orange and yellow colors. This jacquard sweater grabbed my eye for not only its bright goldenrod color but also for its quilted texture. Layering it over a crisp, white button down gives some definition and balance to the whole look. Pairing this with jeans is perfect for a more casual occasion but I could also see pairing it with a pencil skirt for a ready-for-work look. How would you style this top?
Don’t forget to enter giveaway DAILY to win a gorgeous sweater perfect for the Fall! You could be one of the lucky 2 winners!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (133)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (220)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (114)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Style: put a bow on it (picks under $75)
- Casual grey // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: blush pink shoes under $75
- Travel style: field jacket // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: lace dresses for spring (under $100)