This past weekend we played tourists in our city – strolling through Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39, and then, culminating the day by going on a boat tour of the bay. As many times as I’ve driven up and down the Golden Gate bridge, or stood at it’s base at Fort Point, it’s still an amazing structure to gaze at from its underbelly. If you’re ever in San Francisco, I highly recommend checking it out!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Linking up with: The Pleated Poppy / The Mummy Chronicles / Classy Yet Trendy / Curly Crafty Mom / Twenties Girl Style / Happiness at Midlife / Sincerely Jenna Marie / Mix & Match Fashion / JoLynne Shane / Rachel the Hat / Pink Sole / Style Nudge / Fizz & Frosting / Still Being Molly / Myriad Musings / I Do DeClaire / Walking in Memphis in High Heels / Style Elixir
Tags: Banana Republic, black, grey, J.Crew, Marc Jacobs, Old Navy, pink, VINCE., white
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (139)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (226)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)
- Little black dress for summer // Style Me Wednesday