Only three more days until Christmas! I can’t believe how this holiday sneaked up on me. I just finished shopping and now have a bunch of gifts to wrap and deliver. This look was the perfect outfit to do all my last minute shopping – with the number of people out in the malls, I opted for something that was comfy and practical. With the cold (California-cold :p) weather we’ve had lately, bundling up was also a must. This sweater adds just the right amount to a festive holiday look, especially with the pleated hem and unexpected open back (sadly it’s sold out online, but this one is practically the same one and comes in 2 colors!). For the holiday dinner, I’ll be switching out my jeans for a holiday-ready skirt and some fleece-lined tights. Hope everyone has a happy holiday season!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (139)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (226)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)
- Little black dress for summer // Style Me Wednesday