As summer starts to draw to a close, I find myself reaching for more neutral or darker tones but also longing for that extra bit of color. Case in point: this black and white peplum striped top. My first inclination was to pair it with some black pants but right back into the closet they went and out came these mint green pants. I figure I only have so many more opportunities to wear these as they’ll probably be too “bright” for the new season. Are you putting together outfits to wear before the summer is over?
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
SHOP THE LOOK:
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (140)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (227)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Outfits lately // Style Me Wednesday
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)