What is it about a popped collar that adds a “cool” factor? I’ve long been a fan of the J.Crew School Boy blazers (I own them in 3 colors!) and thought my closet was done with blazers until I saw the Regent line in store. Something about the popped collar (that stays up!) immediately drew me in and was being begged to be bought. So, I caved when I found it on sale and am now the proud owner of this amazingly rich camel-colored blazer. I’ve been wearing it with practically everything since the color is versatile. Next up on my list: buying it in black!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (135)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (222)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (117)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- 8 basket totes you need for summer – starting at $15
- Asymmetrical zippered skirt // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: ruffle wrap skirts starting at $8!
- This season’s best one-piece swimsuits starting at $30
- Casual day & night look // Style Me Wednesday