I’ve been looking for an oversized sweater to add to my wardrobe and this one fit the bill. The soft grey color will be perfect to match with practically everything in my fall/winter wardrobe. The longer sleeve length is great for a makeshift glove. Best of all, the wool is woven in a way that won’t pill and it’s not itchy! I styled the sweater for a casual look but can easily transition it to a daytime/office look without looking frumpy. I would simply layer it with a white button down and a midi length pencil skirt to balance out the top.
Update: the sweater is already on sale and will be an additional 50% off!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Tags: Adidas, AG, AG Jeans, Banana Republic, blue, fall style, grey, white
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (133)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (220)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (114)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Style: put a bow on it (picks under $75)
- Casual grey // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: blush pink shoes under $75
- Travel style: field jacket // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: lace dresses for spring (under $100)