Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up!
A good silk shirt is something that I’ve always had difficulty finding. Name the issue, I’ve faced it: it’s too sheer, the static cling is like no other, I can fit my head through the armhole, the cut makes me look like a teepee, the list continues on. But, this sleeveless silk shirt was a keeper. The material is thicker, the neck and arms fit where they’re supposed to, and guess what? Top to bottom, it fits well! I especially love the gold detailing with the zippered pocket and the ever-so-slight v-neck. Paired with this striped navy and white midi pencil skirt and a red heel for a pop of color, this was the perfect work outfit. Have you found the perfect blouse lately?
The Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
SHOP THE LOOK:
Tags: Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, blue, cream, gold, J.Crew, jewelry, Neiman Marcus, Nine West, red, stripes, white
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (65)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (146)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (234)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (31)
- style trend (125)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Cardigan & legging weather // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: athleisure (cute looks to inspire your workout)
- Dressing up a striped dress // Style Me Wednesday
- On sale: nude / beige shoe staples
- Snapshots: dressing room outfits // Style Me Wednesday