As this week marks the beginning of Fall I finally pulled out my gingham prints. Not that it’s unacceptable to wear it in any other season but for me these two things always go hand in hand. This is a more casual look but perfect for getting offline, grabbing some coffee, and taking in the surroundings and people watching. Pairing my
Mr. French’s bright yellow ballet flats with the outfit gives it a little pizazz. What can I say – some days you just want to be a little fancy, right?
Come back tomorrow to see if you’re the winner of the giveaway!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (140)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (227)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Outfits lately // Style Me Wednesday
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)