I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th yesterday! I definitely can get used to having a holiday right in the middle of the work week – can we petition for that every week?
I’ve been veering towards the lighter pastels lately. I love how unassuming the front of this blouse looks but love the surprise crossover detail on the back. With the summer weather, it pairs perfectly with these lace shorts. A very feminine look achieved with the pink and lace details. This top can be easily worn for a more dressy look with pencil skirt or white trousers. If you’re looking for a more conservative look, try slipping this blouse over a white blouse for a fun and unique look. The pairing possibilities are endless!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Tags: cream, JOIE, lace, Marc Fisher, pink, summer outfit, Theory
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (4)
- deals (65)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (158)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (252)
- review (3)
- Round up (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (31)
- style trend (138)
- the look for less (12)
- travel (7)
- Why you need a moto jacket (and sale season begins!)
- #flatflay Friday & weekend links
- Style: baker boy caps (starting at $9)
- J.Crew fall outfit: striped sweater & navy blazer // Style Me Wednesday
- How to style: casual plaid blazer look