How fitting is it that my sweater matched the sky today? We’ve been lucky with many beautiful sunsets lately! The minute I saw this sweater I knew it was calling my name. It’s a pretty color that’s a cross between a rose pink and lavender color. The tight weave keeps me extra warm and the longer length would be perfect for pairing with leggings. I paired it with this dotted blouse to give some extra texture to the look. Any favorite sweater finds recently?
P.S. Come back tomorrow to see if you’re one of the lucky two people who won the wrap sweater!
P.P.S If you could use $300 to spend at Kate Spade, I suggest you visit this post!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (65)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (146)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (234)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (31)
- style trend (126)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Long cardigans for all budgets
- Cardigan & legging weather // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: athleisure (cute looks to inspire your workout)
- Dressing up a striped dress // Style Me Wednesday
- On sale: nude / beige shoe staples