The Saks Off 5th friends & family event is going on with an additional 40% off marked prices (remember to use code FRIENDS). This makes it the perfect time to buy if you’re thinking about pulling the trigger on getting your closet ready for the coming months. Here are some of my picks:
• The colder months are ahead of us and this wool cashmere blend bright red coat will have you cheery all the way through the end of the year!
• During the winter months, I live in oversized sweaters and this neutral colored one will make it versatile to mix and match with your other wardrobe pieces. Doesn’t hurt that it’s supersoft cashmere to keep you extra warm.
• The holidays are coming closer which begs the question: do you have a dress to wear to the next holiday party? This sophisticated blue sequined gown will have heads turning as you enter the room and is a steal at less than $135!
• Who says black and white has to be boring and dull? This Rachel Zoe top mixes the best of both worlds and will have you staying chic.
• Want to add a little bit of edge to your happy hour outfit? This skirt does just the trick!
• This belted wrap cardigan will keep you wanting to cozy up by the fire with your favorite book and hot cup of cocoa!
Tags: Saks Off 5th
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (65)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (146)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (234)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (31)
- style trend (126)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Long cardigans for all budgets
- Cardigan & legging weather // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: athleisure (cute looks to inspire your workout)
- Dressing up a striped dress // Style Me Wednesday
- On sale: nude / beige shoe staples