How cute is the button detail? The functional buttons let you create a unique neckline for this sweater. Can’t wait for the cooler weather to wear this!
I love the bold stripes!
The perfect lightweight sweater for Fall – the built in collar adds a nice contrast to the dark blue color
Rich burgundy colors are perfect for fall – I caved!
The perfect statement blazer – I love the versatility of the black and white
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Tags: Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, black, blue, BP, burgundy, Comme des Garçons, Equipment, gold, gray, grey, Halogen, J Brand, J.Crew, leopard, Life Stride, pink, Rag & Bone, striped, Tory Burch, Vince Camuto, white
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (65)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (150)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (238)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (31)
- style trend (130)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- 8 Fall closet essentials under $80!
- Trim details // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: plaid / houndstooth blazers for Fall
- Perfect chic stripes // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: sock boots