I’ve definitely been living in my newfound silk shirt lately. Yesterday, I took a day off from work so it was a good opportunity catch up on some baking, reading and visiting some friends. We took advantage of a vantage point near their house that boasts gorgeous views of the ocean (look in the background). I opted for a more casual feel with the shirt and paired it with this striped skirt. I found this skirt a few weeks ago and immediately found in love with the crisp blue color. I topped off the look with gold accessories and a neutral crossbody purse. Perfect for going to dinner afterwards! Have you taken advantage of a day off from work?
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
SHOP THE LOOK:
Tags: blue, bracelet, brown, cream, gold, Jones New York, Kate Spade, LOFT, Merona, Neiman Marcus, stripes, white
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (140)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (227)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Outfits lately // Style Me Wednesday
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)