I recently purchased this gorgeous floral maxi dress. It’ll definitely be on repeat – what’s not to love? The flowy silhouette, the lightweight material, the vibrant print. So then, the next logical question is what clutch should I pair with it? Since I want the dress to be the focal point, pairing it with a neutral clutch is the direction I want to go. Here are some cute options I came up with:
Which clutch do you think I should go with?
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Tags: black, blue, Clare V, cream, Diane Von Furstenberg, gray, grey, Loeffler Randall, Lush, pink, white
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (140)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (227)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (31)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Stars & stripes
- Outfits lately // Style Me Wednesday
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday