Layering is the key for the weather at this time of the year. And so, the draped vest is my go-to piece to keep warm. I’m keeping my eye on this one since it’s the perfect color. Which one is your favorite?
SHOP THE LOOK:
January 15, 2015
Fringe detail is a hot trend right now. The trend is ubiquitous – it can be found on all types of clothing pieces and even are a part of shoe detailing. Fringe has actually gotten a face lift – probably a little different from what you may be used to with suede coats and fringe detailing. Fringe has become refined and is coming back as a detail that adds drama and intrigue. What are your favorites?
Tags: Anthropologie, black, brown, gray, grey, Max Studio, Metrio Furs, Michael Kors, red
December 18, 2014
In case you haven’t checked the calendar lately, you have less than a week before Christmas hits. Have you thought about what you’re going to wear? How about a tartan print? If you opt to go for the traditional red tartan print, it will be perfect for spreading all that holly jolly joy. It’s the perfect print for making it the centerpiece of your outfit or to add a little bit of color. How would you pair your tartan?
Tags: Anthropologie, J.Jill, Lulu's, Nordstrom
October 9, 2014
Vest season is officially here so let the layering begin! Earlier in the week, I styled a longer length sleeveless trench coat. If you’re looking for something that’s either shorter or a little less formal, I’ve found some great options for you! The great thing about it is it gives you the perfect amount of warmth as the temperatures drop.
So how do would you style it you ask? With this investment version vest, you could make it the the centerpiece of your outfit. Offset the structured design and and military-inspired pockets and pair it with a crisp blouse. Pair this vest with a soft cream colored shirt to balance the color hues. And, create a great weekend look by pairing this chic dress with this vest. Which one is your favorite and how would you style it?
Tags: Anthropologie, Balmain, green, Hive & Honey, Marrakech, Piperlime, vest
September 26, 2014
Just in time for your weekend, Anthropologie is having an extra sale on their sale items! #doublewin Use the code SALEONSALE to take an additional 25% off sale items. Here are some of my picks for your Fall wardrobe:
• This vest is the perfect look to pair with your favorite jeans and it doesn’t hurt that the color is so adorable!
• These jeans have just the right amount of distress and are the perfect length to pair with your ballet flats
• The perfect color transition from Summer to Fall – a little bit of light and dark on this blouse
• AG jeans for less than $100? Yes, please (maybe more than one pair)!
• How great is the added detail on this sweater? And a steal for less than $35!
• This delicate necklace will add some feminine flair to your look
• A dress that does double duty for both work and date night!
• Now is the time to add these lace up wedges to your closet because they’re 80% off!
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (135)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (222)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (117)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- 8 basket totes you need for summer – starting at $15
- Asymmetrical zippered skirt // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: ruffle wrap skirts starting at $8!
- This season’s best one-piece swimsuits starting at $30
- Casual day & night look // Style Me Wednesday