I knew that having a baby would impact the ways I would be able to do errands so when I was shopping for baby strollers I did a lot of research and helped narrowed down my search by answering some key questions. There are so many options out there so I thought it would be helpful to any new parents out there to share some of my tips on what to think about to help you hone in on the stroller that will work for you and your baby.
(1) For new parents, it’s important to consider if you want a system that will allow you attach the baby carrier to the stroller unit and use it that way (aka “frame stroller”), or if you want to have a convertible system (i.e baby carrier attaches to the stroller but as the baby grows, you can attach an actual upright seat).
(2) Are you looking for something compact and lightweight, or do you want something a little heavier that will allow navigation through various terrain?
(3) What are your potential future plans? If more children are a possibility, would you want to purchase a stroller that has add-on options (i.e kickstand, double seats (car seat + upright, 2 uprights))?
(4) Safety was the key thing for me so once I was able to answer the questions above, I consulted various reliable websites to look at the safety ratings, including: Consumer Reports and Baby Gear Lab.
I’d love to hear what other tips you may have – leave them in the comments below! If you’re in the market for a new stroller for your baby or as a gift, enter the giveaway below for a $50 certificate towards one (or anything else baby-related!) on Diapers.com!
SHOP THE LOOK:
This giveaway is a partnership with Nakturnal, with a prize of a gift certificate
Tags: #momlife, baby strollers, black, blue, Express, Paige Denim, red, Sam & Libby, stroller, UPPAbaby, white
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (136)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (223)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (118)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Summer maxi dresses under $50 (best picks of Nordstrom half-yearly sale)
- Instagram lately // Style Me Wednesday
- 8 basket totes you need for summer – starting at $15
- Asymmetrical zippered skirt // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: ruffle wrap skirts starting at $8!