Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Tags: Banana Republic, black, blue, Burberry, Charlotte Olympia, cream, gold, gray, grey, J.Crew, Make Me Chic, Merona, nude, Old Navy, pink, plaid, Rag & Bone, Stuart Weitzman, The Mint Julep, Valentino, WhoWhatWear x Target
February 14, 2014
Happy Valentine’s Day! Here’s some shoe pairing inspiration for your outfit today: this wall print features a sampling of Carrie Bradshaw’s chic shoe collection from the iconic TV show Sex and the City. Hope your day is filled with lots of chocolate, pretty things, and love!
P.S. If you’d like to treat yourself (or have your special someone treat you!) to some of Carrie’s shoes, check these out:
Tags: Agent Provocateur, Brian Atwood, Chanel, Charlotte Olympia, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Gianvito Rossi, J.Crew, Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Pierre Hardy, Proenza Schouler, Rene Caovilla, Salvatore Ferragamo, shoes, Sigerson Morrison, Valentino, Vivenne Westwood, YSL, YvesSaintLaurent
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (139)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (226)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)
- Little black dress for summer // Style Me Wednesday