During the winter months, I tend to live in neutrals. But, I am looking forward to Spring and to help make the easy transition, I’m opting for neutral pieces but appropriate for the warmer weather. Here are some budget friendly finds that can also help you make that transition:
Black wide leg pants: How cute is the belting detail? Pair it a fitted top to balance out the bottom and pointed heels to elongate the legs.
Petal chandelier earrings: these would be perfect to pair with an otherwise neutral look to dress it up.
White and black contrast shirt with embroidered collar: I’m always on the lookout for a white blouse since you can pair it with anything. The contrast piping and collar detail add some fun to the top, and gives it a more sophisticated feel.
Navy herringbone scarf: if you’re looking for one scarf to add to your closet, this might be the one. It’s a classic look overall: blue, white, and stripes – what more can you ask for?
Black accented ankle boots: these boots are only $32 but they look so much more expensive because of the metallic accent at the toe.
Military-inspired wide leg pants: the military look is going strong and these pants are perfect. They’re under $20 and meet all the chic factors: wide leg, metallic button accents, slimming!
Black lace heels: I bought my first lace heels from Banana Republic (last see here) and fell in love! The lace detail adds so much to an outfit. Since they are only available in grey, these black ones would be a great 2nd pair for me (and not to mention, they’re under $20!)
Pink ring purse: this bag is the perfect shade to prepare for the spring season and its versatility as a handbag and crossbody make it worth the buy!
Striped hem pencil skirt: can you believe this Vince Camuto stripe pencil skirt is only $24? Perfect for a daytime look – keep it classic by pairing with a white silk or cotton button down.
Tags: black, blue, Forever 21, gold, H&M, LC Lauren Conrad, Old Navy, pink, Sam & Libby, Vince Camuto, white
September 19, 2016
I knew that having a baby would impact the ways I would be able to do errands so when I was shopping for baby strollers I did a lot of research and helped narrowed down my search by answering some key questions. There are so many options out there so I thought it would be helpful to any new parents out there to share some of my tips on what to think about to help you hone in on the stroller that will work for you and your baby.
(1) For new parents, it’s important to consider if you want a system that will allow you attach the baby carrier to the stroller unit and use it that way (aka “frame stroller”), or if you want to have a convertible system (i.e baby carrier attaches to the stroller but as the baby grows, you can attach an actual upright seat).
(2) Are you looking for something compact and lightweight, or do you want something a little heavier that will allow navigation through various terrain?
(3) What are your potential future plans? If more children are a possibility, would you want to purchase a stroller that has add-on options (i.e kickstand, double seats (car seat + upright, 2 uprights))?
(4) Safety was the key thing for me so once I was able to answer the questions above, I consulted various reliable websites to look at the safety ratings, including: Consumer Reports and Baby Gear Lab.
I’d love to hear what other tips you may have – leave them in the comments below! If you’re in the market for a new stroller for your baby or as a gift, enter the giveaway below for a $50 certificate towards one (or anything else baby-related!) on Diapers.com!
SHOP THE LOOK:
This giveaway is a partnership with Nakturnal, with a prize of a gift certificate
Tags: #momlife, baby strollers, black, blue, Express, Paige Denim, red, Sam & Libby, stroller, UPPAbaby, white
- budget finds (4)
- deals (65)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (158)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (252)
- review (3)
- Round up (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (31)
- style trend (138)
- the look for less (12)
- travel (7)
- Why you need a moto jacket
- #flatflay Friday & weekend links
- Style: baker boy caps (starting at $9)
- J.Crew fall outfit: striped sweater & navy blazer // Style Me Wednesday
- How to style: casual plaid blazer look