With the recent transition into the fall season, I always take inventory of my closet to see what essentials I may be missing or what new trends I can try out. I’ve rounded up some stylish options (all under $75!) that will serve as both closet essentials and stylish fall trends.
• Trench coat: You can never go wrong with a trench coat – I consider it a closet staple. This particular one is perfect for wearing unbuttoned or easy to cinch with the drawstring. And you can’t go wrong when it’s under $75 (don’t forget extra 10% off when you sign up for their newsletter)
• Plaid scarf: This comes in 2 colors – this pictured one that’s a more bright color combination or a more muted but equally pretty red and blue color combination (code MORE25 for $10 off $25). Either way, you can’t go wrong – the plaid style will never go out of style. Wear it as additional layer over your tee or sweater or tuck it underneath your trench coat for a pop of color!.
• Side slit turtleneck: This is a fun twist on the classic turtleneck – a longer length and a fun side slit detail. Now, how can you resist either the olive green or burgundy colors? Update: it also comes in black, grey, and coral/rust color
• Open front cardigan: I live in these! They’re cozy (most important!) and easily paired with just about anything (jeans, slacks, skirts, dress, etc). I love this particular one since it has pockets and I can easily slip my essentials in without requiring a wallet or clutch.
• Hi-low raw hem jeans: Raw hem jeans have been all the rage. They’re made even better with the unexpected hi-low cut and gives it a bit of an edge. This pair is a great option for under $50 (code GOSHOP35 for extra 15% off)!
• Velvet booties: Booties are a closet essential for the fall. Try these black velvet booties with your favorite pair of skinny jeans tucked in or pair it with a dress. The fabric adds a unique dimension to another otherwise black pair of booties.
- budget finds (4)
- deals (65)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (158)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (252)
- review (3)
- Round up (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (31)
- style trend (138)
- the look for less (12)
- travel (7)
- Why you need a moto jacket
- #flatflay Friday & weekend links
- Style: baker boy caps (starting at $9)
- J.Crew fall outfit: striped sweater & navy blazer // Style Me Wednesday
- How to style: casual plaid blazer look