Sarah Jessica Parker is probably most widely recognized as her character, Carrie, on the television show Sex & the City. Her character is best known for her gorgeous closet, including her large shoe collection.
Sarah Jessica Parker has recently partnered with Nordstrom to sell her exclusive new shoe collection, SJP. So, I thought it would be fun to pair some of Carrie’s most memorable outfits with shoes from the SJP line:
1. SJP “Jill” sandal – the skinny straps on these champagne heels complement Carrie’s statement dress. They bring out the color of the dress and flower detail, and don’t deter from the focal point of her outfit.
2. SJP “Maud” sandal – who can forget this ball gown skirt that Carrie wore while walking through a spice market? Pairing this outfit with the multi-colored straps of the heel bring together the vivaciousness of the outfit as well as the location!
3. SJP “Leslie” espadrille – Carrie’s carefree outfit with her Grecian dress and gold aviator sunglasses can be completed with these mint colored espadrilles. What doesn’t scream Spring more than the metallic detailing and two-tone hue of the mint colors?
4. SJP “Carrie” t-strap pump – This bold dress very fittingly says Manhattan to me. The complementary colors make this bold printed dress “work”, and pairing it with these purple pumps create a very vibrant outfit.
5. SJP “Fawn” pump – this white menswear-inspired outfit is converted to a very feminine outfit with the pop of pink and the large brooch. I love this classic look and to not distract from it, pairing it with a neutral heel is perfect. Plus, it helps to visually elongate the legs!
- budget finds (3)
- deals (65)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (154)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (242)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (31)
- style trend (134)
- the look for less (12)
- travel (7)
- Lady in red: Fall’s IT color
- Stripes on stripes // Style Me Wednesday
- Best coats for the fall (starting at $39)
- Pink for Fall // Style Me Wednesday
- Closet edit (budget friendly + closet investments)