Being able to easily go from a daytime to evening look without having to do anything is a huge time saver in my opinion. There have been numerous times when I’ve had to go from work straight to another event and have had to figure out how best to manage a simple outfit change. This look is perfect for those whose work dress code allows for something more casual. Black and white will never go out of style and to add a more stylish twist, I paired it with some slip-on mule loafers. If you plan for a drinks or dinner outing immediately after work, this look will serve you well, too. It’s casual but still chic. What are your favorite tricks for transitioning from day to night?
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Tags: Ann Taylor, black, gold, J.Crew, Merona, polka dot, white, work casual outfit
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (139)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (226)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)
- Little black dress for summer // Style Me Wednesday