If you’ve been following me on Instagram, you have caught a glimpse of all the pink across Japan. We were traveling in various cities in Japan and catching the cherry blossoms as they bloom. It’s truly unique how much the people embrace the spring season – the parks were packed with people having picnics under the sakura at all hours of the day. It was quite interesting to see all the business people having picnics at night still in their work clothes! And, everywhere we went, there were offerings of sakura everywhere including wine, champagne, coffee, and soda. I’m glad we were able to see all of these sights and sounds – will be posting a full update soon!
SHOP THE LOOK:
Colorblock crossbody purse – Kate Spade (similar here & here)
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Tags: Adidas, blue, cream, Current/Elliott, green, J.Crew, Kate Spade, white
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (140)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (227)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (121)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Outfits lately // Style Me Wednesday
- When life gives you lemons…make a cute outfit of it!
- Style: pearl embellished sandal slides (starting at $14!)
- Stripe shorts for summer // Style Me Wednesday
- Summer gingham (starting at $24!)