Lately, I’ve been gravitating towards neutrals and this outfit is no exception. I tied to together the grey gingham pattern cardigan on top of an all white look and paired it with some black flats. However, since the days have become increasing longer in daylight, it has me thinking about brighter colors so it only made sense to wrap this entire outfit up with a bright pink bow belt.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Welcome to the weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion link-up! The Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up goes live every Wednesday and is meant to be a venue for you to showcase what you’re wearing or a favorite look. It’s the perfect opportunity to discover new bloggers (and friends!) and styles.
Simply follow the steps below to join Style Me Wednesday fashion link up!
2. Link up using the widget below to your specific blog post (i.e today’s post), not your blog’s homepage
3. Grab a button to share on your blog post about Shopping My Closet’s blog link up
Linking up with: The Pleated Poppy / The Mummy Chronicles / Book of Leisure / Pumps and Pushups / Pampers and Pearls / Classy Yet Trendy / Curly Crafty Mom / Twenties Girl Style / Penniless Socialite / Happiness at Midlife / Sincerely Jenna Marie / Mix & Match Fashion / JoLynne Shane / Rachel the Hat / Fashionably Employed / Pink Sole / Style Nudge / Fizz & Frosting / Still Being Molly / Myriad Musings / I Do DeClaire / Walking in Memphis in High Heels / Style Elixir
Looks You'll Love
- budget finds (3)
- deals (62)
- gift guide (11)
- giveaway (15)
- home (1)
- how to guide (3)
- inspiration (14)
- link-up (136)
- mom life (3)
- outfits (223)
- review (3)
- save or splurge (16)
- social (2)
- sponsored (19)
- star style (30)
- style trend (118)
- the look for less (11)
- travel (7)
- Summer maxi dresses under $50 (best picks of Nordstrom half-yearly sale)
- Instagram lately // Style Me Wednesday
- 8 basket totes you need for summer – starting at $15
- Asymmetrical zippered skirt // Style Me Wednesday
- Style: ruffle wrap skirts starting at $8!